Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Love



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. With the summer now in full swing I've been spending a lot of time at the marina and downtown. And of course that means I have to take my camera with me to capture the beauty of this city. I haven't forgotten to share with you the big news regarding what God has done, nor the images from my weekend photo shot at Morton Arboretum. So, here's to a week full of wonderful weather and ever-increasing creativity. Have a great Tuesday!











2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Something about black and white, too, goes so well with the buildings.

11:12 PM  
Blogger fxmixer said...

Awesome series. Looks like you're taking advantage of the great weather. We're supposed get below 100 degrees today, so I hope to get out and about.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home