Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Windy City



Chicago is a great big city! I am originally from NYC and have traveled and lived in several cities both in the US and abroad. I LOVED Dusseldorf and Munich. And, Paris wasn't bad either. But, Chicago has become one of my favorite big cities.

Where else in the world can you go from the Yacht Club to the Magnificent Mile to Millennium Park in a little more than a bus/cab ride. Not to mention just about every kind of food you could imagine is right at your fingertips. Yes, the winters are brutal but what a beautiful place this is in the summer!





















5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Chicago. I'm moving to Austin, TX in September, and Chicago is definitely one of the things I'll miss the most. Great pics! I was recently there, stood in some of the same spots as you in these pics, but didn't see what you did. Great eye!

12:20 AM  
Blogger fxmixer said...

Great images. The fountain one is a real show stopper for me. Awesome.

10:05 AM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Josh, I'm sad to see you go my man! But, CONGRATULATIONS! Please keep in touch as it's been real cool getting to know you.

Also, thanks for the kind words but it's the Holy Ghost. He shows you all kinds of things that were always there but just overlooked.

9:00 AM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

fxmixer, thank you and I'm glad you liked it!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, brother! Great point. I definitely understand what you're talking about. For instance, the other day in church, the pastor read this verse that I've heard a MILLION times, and all of a sudden the true meaning of the verse was revealed to me, and I understood it in a way I never have before! Things like that happen, you know it's the Holy Spirit kickin in!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home