Monday, June 02, 2008

More from a great time in the park!



What a start to a great week! Here's a few more images "hot off the press" from this weekend's Gospel Music Festival. I hope you enjoy them and I can't wait to share with you the images from the marina! You know how much I love water and yachts.




I included this image as this young lady was sitting approximately 100 feet from the stage. It is a strange paradox as she is homeless and in despair and yet just a few feet away was deliverance. Call me a dreamer but I believe that the word she heard in song will take root in her heart and she will let God heal her soul and transform her life.






One of the things I love about Gospel music is that it brings together people from all walks of life. We all came together to clap our hands, stomp our feet, and praise God in the park. There were people from all over the world and it was great singing, dancing and praising God together!













2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love em!

9:56 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Thanks Josh!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home