Monday, June 09, 2008

A Former Life



Happy Monday! Whew, what a week. Time is truly speeding by and waits for no one. But, I've got some cool stuff to share with you so it will be worth it in the end.

While searching for a print for an upcoming portrait competition I "ran" across these images from my days as a technology executive. The young lady on my left is Kim Cattrall, now famous from Sex in the City. Unfortunately, I don't recall the actress' name to my right but both of them were starring in a series on the USA Network. They were on-hand to promote their series and USA had this crazy idea of creating personalized TV Guide covers.

They were both very nice and seemed to really enjoy meeting everyone who stopped by. I'm glad to see the tremendous success Ms. Cattrall is having as she was really kind (this pose was their idea as my idea was really boring).

Although I'm a photographer I love taking pictures with celebrities. It must be the TV guy inside me. Here's a few more that I thought you'd enjoy.

This is me kickin' it with world-famous and "pound-for-pound" one of the greatest fighers ever - Mr. Sugar Shane Mosley.


This is yours truly with boxing legend Evander Holyfield. Please remind me to share the story of how this image came into being. It is a testimony of Evander's big heart and love for people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home