Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Marina



One of the wonderful things about living in this city is that I'm so close to the water. I've been in love with water since I was a child. And, I've been in love with boating ever since my Grandfather took me fishing when I was little.

As I've gotten older I'm not so crazy about all of the maintenance associated with owning a boat but I LOVE to be out on the water. In fact I'm seriously considering getting a Jet Ski so that I can quickly and easily get back out there. So, I can't help myself as I'm drawn to water like a moth to a flame.

While taking a break from the Gospel Music Festival I "found" myself at the marina on a beautiful afternoon. And it didn't disappoint. For those of you who "feel" me about water and the ocean, here's a few pics from a little time spent at the marina. Enjoy and be blessed!











2 Comments:

Blogger fxmixer said...

A really beautiful set of images. They definitely show your love and appreciation of the water.

12:18 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Thank you fxmixer, I really appreciate the kind words!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home