Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Breeze



Happy Friday! And, thank God it's finally here.

I love the summer, I mean I really LOVE the summer. Sunshine and good weather just does something to me creatively. Although the winters here are crazy the summers are mild and quite pleasant. Recently, I had to spend some time downtown and couldn't resist sharing some of the beautiful Chicago summer with you.

There are two fountains in Millennium Park where you can get drenched in water. There were hundreds of kids there having a ball. In fact they were having so much fun that I wanted to join in and get wet. I wasn't prepared that day but I will return and join in - beer belly and all.

Here's to the joys of youth and the blessing of summer! Have a great weekend.

(This post was made @Caribou Coffee - Sam's home away from home office)







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing like the joy in a child. Sometimes I miss that childhood innocence!

8:37 PM  
Blogger fxmixer said...

You really captured the joyful abandon that kids have. Your faith and photography are both inspirational.

9:45 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Hey Josh! You and me both my friend. Sometimes we have to fight to keep the little kid inside of us alive. :-)

10:05 AM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

fxmixer - THANK YOU for the kind words my friend. And, right back at you! :-)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home