Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Children are so precious!

Whew, I've been an editing dynamo this week working through 600+ wedding and 400+ portrait images. But, by God's grace I'm almost done! And, just wanted to share a few more images from our recent photo shoot with one of the cutest little girls in the world. It's late so I've got to run but please enjoy and have a blessed and empowered week!

Eyelashes


Afro Puffs


Playing with Bubbles

(This is one of the images that I am going to suggest to the parents that they share with the agency. We have several really nice images of their daughter playing with bubbles. But, there is something special about her sense of wonder and curiosity in this image that is just too cute. She is truly a star!)

2 Comments:

Blogger SNL Photography said...

WOW you are such an inspiration to me. I know that her parents are going to love them! She is a cutie! Makes me miss my little girl being that age.

4:45 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Thank you snl photography, I really appreciate the kind words and feedback. Children are a gift from God, I can remember how much fun my Godson was at that age. Thanks for stopping by, be blessed and keep shooting!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home