Sunday, June 10, 2007

Summerfest 2007

Happy Sunday! I hope you had a joyous weekend as the weather was truly a gift from God.

This weekend I decided to take some "Sam" time to get away from the office and attended a local "SummerFest" outdoor festival. Fortunately, I took my camera along and I am so glad that I did as everyone was in a friendly mood and didn't mind having their pictures taken. And, as the result of a friendly smile and sharing a little about photography with anyone who asked, I was able to capture some great portraits of some really nice people.

As many of you know I LOVE photographing people. We'll talk more this month about portraits but for now please let me know what you think and "see" in these images. Be blessed, keep shooting, and never stop dreaming!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home