Sunday, June 17, 2007

A real princess



Yesterday I had the privilege to photograph a star in the making. You may recognize her from this image, and as a result of that image the talent agency her parents are working with asked for a new set of shots now that she's older.

Well, we took our time and just played in the park and that ended up being the best thing to do. I don't know who had more fun, her or I as I had a blast watching her and her father interact and play with one another. It really did my heart good to see the love between them. It is hard to put into words but all I can say is that children are truly a gift from God.

Gotta run, I have another tennis tournament this weekend. And, I get to play against the local "Roger Federer" I spoke about in a previous post. Be blessed and enjoy your Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home