Friday, June 15, 2007

You've got to be kidding me?



A super-gifted photographer from Japan named Tommy Oshima shared this with us on Flickr.com and I must admit that I was shocked. I'm familiar with the "Great Wall II" project but I never would have believed that sites like "Apple," "YouTube," "Wickedpedia," "MySpace" and "Flickr.com" would be banned in China.

I've lived outside of the US and I can remember how it felt not to be able to do certain things that I could always do at home. But, I must admit that when I saw this I realized just how blessed I am to be planted in this part of the world. Something as simple as visiting Apple's website is not allowed in China. It is unfortunate that it takes a negative incident to remind me just how blessed I am to live in the United States. I pray for the salvation and freedom of my brothers and sisters in China! Have a great weekend, be blessed and be free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home