Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Working with a legend



Recently, before my departure, I had the opportunity to once again work with and learn from a great photojournalist. Jim Summaria has not only been a photography instructor and mentor but has also been a good friend. Jim never lets me slack off or stay in my comfort zone as he believes in the gifts and talents of his students. I thank God that he's allowed our paths to cross as I always walk away from every encounter with Jim a better photographer and photojournalist. Thanks Jim for giving so much of yourself to not only me, but to all of your photography students.

I'm back home and still getting into the "swing" of things but I will reply to everyone's comments throughout the week. The weather has finally changed for the better so have a joyous, sunny and productive day!

PS

I missed chatting with all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home