Saturday, April 05, 2008

Operation Transformation



Happy Saturday! You will never guess what I did? I worked out with a personal trainer and it was "da' bomb!" Man, was I sore the next day. Actually, it was an interview - I was checking him out to see if this is someone I could work with and he was checking me out to see what my level of fitness was in terms of strength, stamina and flexibility. It was a bittersweet experience as I was shocked to learn just how out of shape I had become (keep in mind that I am half-way to my black belt in Hapkido, use to run 3 miles 3 times a week and play both tennis and basketball every weekend). But, I was in better shape than he thought by just looking at me so all is not lost. I'll keep you posted as my exercise program is about to jump into high gear now that the weather outside is nice. It's a beautiful Saturday so have fun and we'll chat soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home