Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hit the Easy Button!



Happy Sunday! Our conference is over and it was one of the best we've ever hosted. It wore us out but it was a blessing to everyone who attended so it's all good.

Have you seen one of these? They are featured in the Staples television campaign and they can be purchased at any local Staples store. I use it when things get hectic or stressful to remind me that I'm not alone and greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. So, the next time life comes at you and you feel like you're gonna sink hit the "Easy" button and remember - this too shall pass.

I'm off to meet with a group of local photographers so I'll share more in another post as much has been happening at Samuel Barr Photography. Have a great Sunday and I'll chat with you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home