Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You can make millions from your idea

Happy Tuesday! I will be away for a few days as we are hosting our first major conference of the year. But, while I'm gone I wanted to leave you with a little motivation and encouragement - NEVER underestimate the power of an idea.

You've heard me say that before but the more I research the more convicted I become regarding just how far you can go with an idea. We've all had those "why didn't I think of that" moments and yet those fresh, new and innovative ideas keep flowing through our thought lives.

As we head into a new season let's make a commitment together to take hold of one of those fleeting ideas. You never know - that idea could make you a millionaire. Have a great week and never stop believing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home