Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I guess it was only a matter of time

I should have known that this was coming. First, there was the Obama Girl. Then, there was the Giuliani Girl. Then, there were the Giuliani Girls vs. the Obama Girls. And now in the midst of one of the most anticipated and watched US Presidential elections we have the McCain Mamas! Yelp, now John McCain has his own YouTube video girls.

At one time in my life I had aspirations of public office and even served in student government in college. So, does this mean that if I run for Governor that someone will make a "SamTheMan's" YouTube video? Hmmm - after seeing all of the stuff going on during this election cycle I think I will stay with photography. Once again in the words of Don King, "Only in America Baby!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home