Monday, April 10, 2006

Explorations in Black, White and Selective Colorization.

It's soo good to be back! Major conferences can be challenging and although our first conference was a huge success, I promise I won't be gone for soo long in the future. Thank you for your patience and encouragement while I was gone - I really appreciate it!



Now, to the good stuff! I've been working on exploring different ways to create compelling and visually stimulating mixtures of spot colored images.



I have several "in the oven" that are almost ready for public release that are dramatically different from what you've seen in the realm of spot colored images.



Here are a few of my favorite spot colored images from my selective colorization gallery.



Please enjoy these images and may they be a source of inspiration and a reminder that nothing is impossible to him/her who believes. Until we chat again - never, never, never stop creating! Be blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home