Monday, February 20, 2006

One of the photographers I admire...

As a visual artist, one of the aspects of photography I really enjoy is being exposed to the work of other artists. It seems that with the advent of digital photography and Adobe Photoshop, we are only limited by our imaginations. And yet as a discipline Photography still requires a certain level of technical prowess, visualization and spatial relational perception, and an "eye" tuned to capturing the moment.

Harmoniously bringing all of these elements together is no easy task, but one photography studio has mastered both the technical expertise and visual artistry of photography in a way that can only be described as "extraordinary." And that studio is Red Leaf Studios!

These guys are operating on another level from the rest of us mere mortals. I don't say that in jest, their work is simply excellent! It doesn't matter the format or style, they have elevated the bar and changed what we use to consider great photography. The more I study their work, the more I come to believe that they have been touched by God. I know that's heavy stuff, but just look at their work!

I'm speechless (and for those of you who know me personally that's a first). Enough said, may I have the privilege of introducing you to the work of Red Leaf Studios!

http://www.redleafstudios.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home