Tuesday, February 14, 2006

One of the photographers I admire...

One of the things I really love about photography is the never ending expression of individual creativity. And, one of the photographers that I admire has an uncanny eye for color and a wonderful way of expressing the individuality of his clients. I really love the work of David Jay of David Jay Photography.

His images are literally loaded with emotion and humor. There's "life" in his work that is expressed in everything from the color, tone, and composition to the joy that is present in the eyes of his clients. It is really is amazing! Whenever you view David's work you walk away refreshed, invigorated, and believe it or not - hopeful for the future. How he does it, I don't know. And, if I knew I probably wouldn't tell.

I pray that as you view his work you are encouraged and motivated to truly believe in the gifts God has given you. And, to really let your gifts shine in all of your creative expression. May I have the privilege of introducing you to the work of Mr. David Jay of David Jay Photography!

http://www.davidjay.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

DJ ROCKS!!!:)
Soooo glad you did a review on him!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

You're too nice man! Thanks for the generous post!

God is good!

Blessings,
DJ

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home