Saturday, January 28, 2006

One of the photographers I admire...

Recently I was asked "...who are the people who inspire you creatively in your photography?" It was a loaded question as I am inspired by several artists who's work really moves me on a heart level, not just a head level.

So, being the creative artists that I am (and having a big mouth too) I wanted to share with you some of the people who's work truly inspires me! I pray that once you are introduced to their work that you are also inspired to do more with your creative voice regardless of the medium - creativity is a gift from God given to mankind for God to express Himself through His creation. Don't take it lightly, you are an artist and you have a creative voice!

One of the photographers who's work continues to touch my heart is Jessica Claire. She truly has a gift from God and is not just a photographer, but a visual artist! Her ability to creatively use color, composition, humor, sharpness, and elicit an emotional response from her photos is simply unparalleled. IMHO - she is truly one of the very best photographers in the world!

I NEVER get tired of looking at her work no matter how many times I've seen the same image. How she does it, I don't know. But her images will reach out and literally "touch" you. I only pray that one day soon my work is half as good as hers. May I have the special privilege of introducing you to someone who inspires me beyond words, may I introduce you to Ms. Jessica Claire!

http://www.jcsphoto.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home