Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What is going on?

Once again I am shocked! How in the world was Carly Smithson voted off American Idol? Did you see last night's performances?



And, Syesha Mercado joined Carly in the bottom two performances?



As a former vocalist (and a pretty good one) I'll give you that Syesha may not be the strongest vocalists this season (she's good, very good). But, she is one of if not the best performer on the show. And, as well all know you don't have to be a great vocalists to be an American Idol.

I don't know what's going on nor why Jason Castro is still on the show?



This year they are making me mad. If it wasn't so close to the end I'd quit watching. I'm going to bed before I throw something at my TV (just joking, it's High Definition so I won't be doing that anytime soon). Have a great evening and to my sister Carly - you go girl and we will definitely see you at the top!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home