Sunday, April 27, 2008

I LOVE this TV Show!



I am in LOVE with this television show! I love "Extreme Home Makeover" and I cry every time I see it. What a wonderful show that just keeps getting better and better. If you've ever wondered what makes SamTheMan "tick" it's shows like this and the ability to help people in need.

If you haven't seen the show then do yourself a favor and check it out next Sunday. This week's episode featured a Pastor and His family who have given their lives and their home to people living on the streets. Wow! What a giving couple.

Even during the "reveal" they both kept saying things like, "...now we can do this for the folks who come to live with us..." and "...we've always wanted to be able to do this for people and now we can..." I'm tellin' you, you have to have a heart of stone not to be touched and moved by episodes like this one.

Here's a little tease to wet your appetite. Have a blessed week and never forget that we are blessed to be a blessing to others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home