Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!



Whew! What a crazy week it has been here in the Midwest. We have had some of the most bizarre weather I've experienced since moving to this region. It was -21 degrees F for several days straight. Even for us that is cold for this time of year. And then all of a sudden on Monday we hit 47 degrees F, it rained and all of the snow disappeared. And then last night we were hit with 50 mph wind gusts and the temperature dropped 50 degrees in less than 30 minutes. And, now today we are right back to -20 degrees below zero temps.

Well, although I'd like to blame the weather for my lack of blogging I have been busy busy busy working on several exciting projects that are almost complete:

*Updating/revising images for my online gallery
*Building a new Photography website (you're gonna really like it)
*Putting the finishing touches on my 1st Photoshop action set
*Building an online store for my upcoming Photoshop actions, textures and Lightroom Presets

So, please forgive me as I miss chatting with you and once I'm over this "hump" I can get back to blogging like normal. In the interim please enjoy some of the beauty found in the freezing surroundings. I think I'm going to find a fireplace, get a mocha and listen to "Baby it's cold outside." Have a blessed and warm day!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home