Monday, January 07, 2008

Geaux Tigers!



Well, tonight is the night! As some of you know I am a graduate of Louisiana State University and have been patiently waiting for tonight's championship game. I have some super cool stuff to share with you but it will have to wait one more night as I must don the purple and gold and cheer for the home team.

I know it's been a while but maybe I should have suited up just in case they needed me? I think I could still hold my own during the tunnel run onto the field but after that I'd probably need to inspect the bench and sideline fans to make sure they're operating properly. ;-)

Chat with you after they win!


One of my majors and life's passions is Broadcast Journalism and this is the building where my television dreams were nurtured and encouraged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home