Saturday, January 19, 2008

Introducing Fine Art Prints for Sale



Well, it's finally done! After reviewing several frame vendors and not finding the quality my clients deserve, I've decided to partner with a company who has over 20 years experience printing and framing fine artwork. Samuel Barr Photography is pleased to announce a new fine art print gallery featuring my most popular and requested images suitable and ready for framing!

I must admit that this has been an exciting and sometimes exhausting experience. But, after all of the hard work it is super cool to finally have high-quality prints available right over the Internet. One of the reasons I decided to partner with this vendor was that they know how to prepare framed images built to last generations, with perfectly milled corners, rock solid assembly and museum quality mat and frame materials. So, I feel comfortable offering my prints using their services. And, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied you can always exchange or refund any purchase without question for a full 30 days.

To make ordering easy every print can be ordered with or without a frame. If you choose a frame there are over 5 million frame and mat combinations to choose from. But, to make ordering easy you can simply choose the "standard" frame which features enhanced matte paper, black metal frame, non-glare acrylic and acrylic glazing. And you can change anything you like to create exactly what you want. You can even choose your wall color and print size and view what your framed print will look like before you buy. Now, that is cool!

As you can see I'm pretty excited and if I'm not careful I will talk your head off about this new service. Prints are available in sizes ranging from 10" x 7.5" to 36" x 26". I will be adding more images and building new galleries throughout the year. And just to wet your appetite check out the slideshow below featuring the first images available for sale.

Thank you for all of your support, prayers and encouragement over the years as this is a dream come true. Be blessed and I hope you enjoy the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home