Sunday, October 28, 2007

Playing around in the dark



Happy Sunday everyone! This weekend I traveled to Northwestern University to capture several images as part of my homework assignment for class. Unfortunately, I arrived at dusk and didn't capture everything I wanted. But, the lack of natural light gave me the opportunity to have fun and play around in the dark.

Northwestern is a beautiful campus that sits along Lake Michigan. I will be returning soon to capture the true beauty of the campus and the town of Evanston, IL, where it is located.

Here are several of my favorites from this weekend's excursion that I hope you enjoy. Be blessed and NEVER stop believing!


This image has been "tweaked" in Lightroom. The original, although being correctly exposed, was just too dark and "blah" for my taste so I gave it a little "SamTheMan" love. Unfortunately, I can't use any of my Photoshop or Lightroom skills in my photography class. And that's OK - I think?






















This is one of the buildings that are part of the Medill School of Journalism. I have interviewed at Northwestern and am standing in faith to return for my Master's in Journalism and Integrated Marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home