Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Time For New Beginnings



Happy New Year! I wish everyone a joyous and prosperous 2007. I have to apologize for my blog slagging as I've been away over most of the holidays. But, I haven't stopped shooting and have sooooooooo much to share with you in this new year.

Well, it's official - Samuel Barr Photography has gone digital! Actually, I've been "digital" for some time as I have my film negatives professionally scanned and converted into digital images. But, I've added the incredible power and truly luscious imagery of the Nikon D70s to my arsenal. I now offer both mediums and by adding a full-function DSLR I can offer even greater flexibility to my clients. We're adding another DSLR to our line up (i.e. D200) and a few additional film cameras as I will use whatever tool is available to provide my clients with the best photographic experience possible. So, as we embark on a new year I encourage you to expand your creative horizons and truly reach for the stars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home