Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It is finally coming together...

No matter how hard you try, some things just take a little longer to come together. And, my plant calendars are no exception. After shooting enough images to create several calendar styles I had to resort to using a third-party application to get the ball rolling again. As promised here are a few "mock up" pages of my upcoming calendars. The final results will look different so these mock-ups help to visualize the final project. If you're curious, these calendars were created using a wonderful resource called "fd's flickr toys." At this website you can create everything from motivational cards and calendars to movie posters and slideshows using your Flickr.com images. Please let me know your thoughts and if you have a favorite flower you'd like to see in one of my calendars.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home