Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Power of Vision



A fellow flickr.com photographer shared this wonderful "vision" tool with me called "museumr." It is one of the utilities found on the dumpr website. It is similar to fd's Flickr Toys in that it lets you create different images using your flickr.com photos. In this case, I've placed one of my images in a museum display. I use to do this via photoshop but now I can create this with just a few clicks of my mouse. If you're a photographer, painter or visual artist I urge you to create one of these and carry it around with you wherever you go. And, throughout the day take a moment to view it and daydream about your work on display. This will help you "see" your work displayed in a real museum gallery. And, once you can see it, you can believe it. And if you can believe it, you can achieve it. That's the power of vision. I'll see you at the museum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home