Saturday, August 12, 2006

A remarkable woman of God



Whew! What a week this past week has been. It's all a "blur" but I thank God that He brought me through it yet again! I just wanted to share with you the impact a wonderful women of God had on me during a brief photo opportunity.

This is Vickie Yohe, and if you've never heard of her before trust me - you will! She is an awesome, and I mean awesome artist who sings, writes and produces. Her voice is truly a gift from God and whatever she sings will minister to your heart, soul, and spirit. And on top of all of that she also teaches and ministers the Word. What a woman!

Despite all of the fanfare, popularity, success and fame she has been enjoying lately she is still just as kind, sweet, considerate, generous and loving as when I first met her close to 10 years ago. Vickie has not changed at all and her generosity and care for people just "floors" me. She is the "real" deal and I'm so happy to see all of the wonderful things God is doing in her life. It's just great to see good things happen to good people and Vickie Yohe is one of the best!

To learn more about Vickie Yohe Ministries or her music visit her website at www.vickiyohe.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home