Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Introducing the new logo for Samuel Barr Photography!



Well, it finally happened - I have a new logo! This has been an ongoing exercise for several months and I've gone through at least 100 fonts and so many different designs and shapes that I've lost count. But, what is so ironic is that in the end I ended up designing it myself. I have to give special thanks to Jerrold Daniels, CEO of the Daniels Design Group, for helping me. He would suggest, recommend, and share but insisted that I could do it and that I should do it. I really appreciate him believing in my creative gifts at a time when I didn't believe in them myself. I'll share more as to why I went in this direction but for now just wanted to share this important business milestone with you. Until we chat again, be blessed and keep shooting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home