Monday, July 10, 2006

Playing around with Polaroids

Do you remember Polaroid instamatic cameras? I do and without giving away my age I remember when they were really big and you carried them around in a case with handles that looked like a small briefcase. Well, in the age of digital photography I found one in excellent condition and had to have it. I plan on using it and incorporating the instant prints into an upcoming couples session. Here's a few prints from the test roll that I wanted to share and although they have been "cleaned" up they are very true to the originals. Please let me know if you not only remember these cameras but if you still have one. Be blessed and keep shooting!









2 Comments:

Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Lovin the retro polaroids! Or should I say retro made neuvo :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Thanks chris+lynn, always great to hear from you guys!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home