Saturday, July 08, 2006

I just love portraits!

Happy Saturday! I'm away this weekend from the PC as I have a tennis tournament tomorrow. I haven't played as much this summer season and I'm one of the defending singles champions so please keep lifted up in prayer as I will need it! Have I shared with you that I just love portraits. I can't help myself, I could take portraits all day long and never get tired. Here's a few recent portraits that I hope you enjoy. Be blessed and we'll talk more on in our Encouragement series. Have a joyous and empowered weekend!













2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Hey!! It's Matt!! LOL!
Great shots:)
I love looking on your blog and seeing all the people from LWCC! I miss you all!

5:54 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Hey Sarah,

Always great to hear from you. We miss you too!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home