Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Let Your Light Shine!

A friend of mine sent this to me today from someone else who had emailed this to her. She warned me of being sure not to cry when I saw it and the file was named "Katrina." At first I thought "OK, here's something that is really sad to look at." However, I found the choice of images and song to be uplifting and encouraging. And yes, at first I did cry but they weren't tears of sadness but tears of joy. Encapsulated in this short presentation is the power, fortitude, drive, and determination of the human spirit. Please take a moment and click on the link below to not only be inspired, but also to be encouraged as you will see firsthand that we as a people can and will overcome anything. God bless and enjoy!



Click here to be inspired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home