Friday, June 09, 2006

Having a little fun with the kids

Last weekend I had the privilege to photograph a graduation celebration. It was a lot of fun and I met some really cool people. But, what was the most fun was running around and trying to photograph the children that were there. I don't know if it was the heat or the fact there were other kids there to play with, but none of the children wanted me to take their picture. Usually, kids love being photographed but on this day they would try to hide when they saw the "man with the camera" coming their way. Here's a few of the shots from the moments when they couldn't hide. Enjoy and remember children are a gift from God! Be blessed.









2 Comments:

Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Beautiful work - you captured the innocence of children! They are such a gift!

1:25 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Thanks chris+lynn, I really appreciate you taking time to stop by and say "hi." Yes, I love photographing children as they are fun to watch. Take care and chat with you soon!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home