Sunday, August 20, 2006

I finally made it!



Well, it finally happened - after months and months of submitting my very best work I finally have an image featured in the Nikon/Flickr.com "Stunning" gallery. Whew, these guys were tough. They rejected images that I've been told should be sold and/or displayed in art galleries. But, by God's grace and favor I broke through! Unfortunately, they don't notify you to tell you that your image was selected so I didn't capture it in the large "featured" area of the gallery - but I'm there! If you really want to see some truly cool stuff from the flickr.com community (the largest online photography community in the world) check out Nikon's Stunning Gallery. And, you can view my winning entry *here*. Be blessed, keep dreaming and never, never give up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillian Kay said...

congrats, it's a great photo!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Hey JK!

It's always great to hear from you. Thank you for the kind words, how have you been?

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home