Monday, January 08, 2007

Artistic Expression

Happy Monday! I hope you had a joyous and fun-filled weekend. I'm preparing a portfolio for presentation tonight and while going through my images I thought I'd share a few from the "artistic" side of Samuel Barr Photography.

One of the wonderful things about photography is that it is so unique to the artist. Everyone "sees" the world around them differently. And, when those differences are captured on film it can help us to appreciate the "life" that's all around us. There's art all around you and with a camera you have the opportunity to capture it in your own God-given way. May these images encourage you to share what you "see" with the rest of the world. Be blessed and keep shooting.

On The Prowl


From The Left Side


A Bygone Era


Three Eyed Monster


Christmas Glow

1 Comments:

Blogger SamTheMan said...

Thank you i_want_my_destiny and it is nice to meet you!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home