Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Summit (Recap)









Well, the Willow Creek Association Leadership Summit is over. And, I can honestly say that it was a life-changing experience. I know that sounds cliche' but it is so true in regards to this event. I've been blessed to work with some of the top corporations in the Nation, travel to first-class trade shows, and participate in state-of-the-art visual experiences. But, I've never experienced anything like this past Leadership Summit.

So much so that I walked away with 5 DVDs, 1 CD and plan to purchase several more. I can't help myself, I've been listening to Pastor Bill Hybels all day and can't get enough. I'll share more as I reflect on what I've learned and what God shows me throughout the week, but something was awakened inside of me that had been dormant for far too long. Something was resurrected and I feel alive again in ways that I haven't in a long time. What a blessing! And, who would have thought that something deep inside of me would be resurrected through a Leadership Training Summit? Bill Hybels and the entire staff at Willow Creek. And I pray that God continues to bless them richly for the "seeds of resurrection" that were planted among the 100,000 people who participated in this incredible event!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home