Wednesday, March 21, 2007

JUDAH CD Release Party

This past weekend I was blessed with the wonderful opportunity to cover a very special event that literally touched the lives of hundreds of people. Reggie Royal and Judah released their 2nd CD this weekend and hosted a CD Release Party to celebrate this milestone. This wasn't your usual CD release as Judah is dedicated to praise and worship and they worshipped God with all of their heart and soul that night. God's presence was "thick" and everyone in attendance let it all go and praised God. I've been blessed to cover a lot of events but I have never covered anything like this. People were healed, delivered and set free that night through the power of Jesus Christ. I had to put my camera down for a moment and give God praise for what He was doing. I could write a book about what took place that night but for now here's few images from this incredible event. And, to really get a feel for the spirit of celebration that was there check out the **slideshow**. You won't be disappointed!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home