Saturday, March 10, 2007

A great photography resource



It isn't often that you come across a resource that truly lives up to all that it claims to be. But, when you do you want to tell everyone you know just how good it is. And that is exactly what has happened with Scott Kelby's The Digital Photography Book by Peachpit Press. This book is straight-forward and easy to understand as Scott does an excellent job explaining everything there is to know about digital photography. And, because of his "tongue-and-cheek" style of humor you will find yourself wanting to read the whole book at once as it is entertaining and informative.

But, this is not written to be read all at once. This is a reference book structured around topics that are limited to one page each designed to help you "nail the shot" in a hurry. I read a lot of books and I haven't "run" across one quite like this one. Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy and watch you images leap to new heights of excellence and satisfaction. I pray that it bless you as it has blessed me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Kelby said...

Hi Sam:
Thanks SO much for your very kind comments about my book. I have to tell you; they really made my day!!!!

All my best,

Scott Kelby

7:39 AM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Hi Scott,

Wow, this is so cool and it is great to hear from you! Your book is "da bomb" and I am so thankful that you decided to share all of this wonderful information with the rest of us. I hope you continue to sell out (it was almost gone the 1st time I picked up my copy) and that you have to have 10 reprintings. This is truly a GREAT photography resource and all of us are blessed by your giving spirit. Thank you stopping by and be blessed my friend!

-Sam

4:46 PM  
Blogger SNL Photography said...

I own this book and boy is it PACKED with EXCELLENT information. Thanks Scott for the easy reading. I've suggested this book to a few people. GREAT read! Thanks

4:49 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Great stuff, Scott's book is the "bomb!" I'm so glad you picked up a copy!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home