Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Colors of Winter

Happy Sunday! Getting ready for the Bear's game but wanted to share a few pics from the one day we've had sunshine given all of the cold and snow. This winter has presented several wonderful opportunities for creating black and white images, but very few for capturing color images. The pictures below are from a new series called "The Colors of Winter." May they remind you that God's glory can be found in everything He created - including the snow. Be blessed and keep shooting!













2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Wow! Those are AWESOME Sam!! I really need to get out and shoot nature more!! Love the flair shot the most!! Looks like your new camera's really coming to good use:)

3:14 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

What's up Ms. Sarah, always great to hear from you! Your comment was lost in the blogger vs. my 3rd party comment application battle but I'm glad I found it. Thank you, you are one of my favoritie photographers so I consider your kind words high praise. Be blessed my sister and keep shooting!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home