Thursday, July 19, 2007

Still more from the Farm: The Details

There were a few more really cool images from my visit to the Volkening Heritage Farm that highlighted the details of life in the late 19th century that I wanted to share with you. And do you want to know something? The more I reflect on my visit the more in awe I am of the Human Spirit. Think about it - life back then was extremely difficult with scorchingly hot summers and brutally cold winters. And yet, despite having very little and lots of back-breaking work just to survive, they made it. And, if they can make it with all of the obstacles they had to overcome - so can we! Have a blessed and empowered day and remember - no matter what you're facing right now - you can make it!











And a few bonus portraits!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home